måndag, september 15, 2008

Audible - Forever / Moments


Finally this great release from Audible & Nellie Recordings is out on Beatport! Tiesto played it on Privilege (Ibiza) earlier this month, which is huge!
“I will play it!”- Tiesto

“Full support from me!”- Emilio Fernandez

“I will be playing the “Moments” track for sure. Really nice, love it!”- Kaskade

“Great tracks. Full Chriss Ortega support! 9/10 Love it”- Chriss Ortega

“Cool stuff, I’ll play both of these!”- Dumb Dan

“Thanks for the music, forever is my pick here. Beautiful house music, full of life.”- Kosmas Epsilon

Visit his Audible & Nellie Recordings on their MySpace pages and give them some great feedback!
Take a look at this little video as well to hear when Tiesto plays “Moments”. You can hear it just a little bit right in the beginning and then 45 seconds into it you can hear it as well. Not much, but still!

Inga kommentarer: