tisdag, oktober 21, 2008

Chris Lake - Deadline [Remixes] + Pjanoo Re-Edit

Remember this lovely video`? (added V 2.0)

Pryda - Pjanoo
(Ross Paterson's Love of Sax Re-Edit)

(for the love of Pjanoo remixes/mashup's & re-edit's)

Here's almost the same, in another Re-Edit of Prydas Pjanoo, I want that kind of Re-Edit on Pjanoo that you're seeing in the videos, but this will do for the moment haha. This isn't the main track I wanted you to have today (just a fun bonus, don't ya think?), no, I want to give you some remixes on Chris Lake's Deadline, nice progressive shit!

Chris Lake - Deadline
(Adam Shaws Close To The Deadline Remix)

Chris Lake - Deadline (Rene Amesz Remix)

Njoy these fine piece's of work!

(btw let's toss in one more Pjanoo remix
while we're at it, can't get enough)

Pryda - Pjanoo (R-OH Remix)

----------------------------------

I've recieved a beautiful tune in my mail from Nellie Recordings (Breaking news from them later on, stay tuned.) But this is a bootleg of Coldplay's "Clock" from Audible, I hope you remember the man behind "Moments & Forever", anyway here you have som sweet prog.

Coldplay - Clocks (Audible's Reboot)
(to save time I've borrowed the link from go bananaz, thnx)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey, thanks for posting my Re-Edit of Pjanoo! i really loved the one in the video, which is why i created the edit, its not as good as the one in the video but its still works very well! I have been playing it for a while before i posted it! Thanks to everyone who downloaded it! So for over 700 downloads, so hope its rocked the dancefloors around the world!

Respect

Ross Paterson
Email: djrosspaterson@googlemail.com
Facebook: www.fblink.com/djrosspaterson

Victor sa...

Yeah it was just great! Keep sending that kind of beautiful music and I will post them over & over again, thnx yourself.