torsdag, november 27, 2008

Arno Cost & Norman Doray


Hi there house weirdos, how's it hanging`?
Late last night I did an exclusive videointerview with Arno Cost & Norman Doray here in Stockholm before they entered Sturecompagniet for the gig of the month.
We who were there were truly amazed, love at first beat.
Arno have an upcoming release called “Darling Harbour” which will be released at the 1st of December which I think is a banging tune, I've found a link to it here on the world wide web:

Norman had an recent release with Tristan Garner:
I will divert you to the interview when it comes up.
[And one sick thing I would want everybody to know, don't ever f**k'n ask the Dj about any REQUEST your F'n moron! I saw a guy last night holding a reciept with something written on it, curious as a was I took myself a look at it as the idiot left it in the dj booth, he requested "where is your head at (klaas remix)" from Arno Cost, WTF!!! And you who know how to treat a dj, this was not meant for your eyes.]

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I hope that last comment was a joke.
I would not dream af asking Eric Prydz to play a song, but any half decent club DJ know that he is there to entertain the crowd that spend hard earned money at the club, and paying the DJ.
I didn´t love the requests i got when i was DJing but at least i showed the crowd some respect and listened to their requests and playing some of it.
Anything but that is just bull*hit unless you are headlining at WMC.
peace

Victor sa...

Serious with a joyfull touch. If you already were going to play a track that just got requested, then it's ofc fine, but requests overall is way over the limit if you are a serious dj. Requests from other dj's are fine if they are friends.