onsdag, maj 28, 2008

Alive & Kick'n


I´m back again! But I´m sad to tell you guys that I can´t spare any time @ my blog 4 some time, I have loads to do, gotta move to Stockholm & some other things here & there too. But I´m gonna give you some trax now, then in the future we'll see if I can squeeze in something that I think is "BOMBISH" when I find It. So far, thanx 4 all of you that keeps coming back to my blog, means alot. When you are visiting my blog from now on and notice that I've not updated it with some really smacking posts, I recommend you to check out my links to other blogs that I love which is posting often more then once per day
(links are located here to the right) -------->

NJOY these set of trax!
Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra (Original Mix)

Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra (Marcus Schossow Remix)

Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra (Orjan Nilsen Balaeric Mix)

Junior Jack vs Eric Prydz - E Samba Pjanoo
(Beat Thrillerz Mash Up mix)

(Dj Mickey Bono is responsible 4 this mashup, if you want
more mashups like this go to this site:
www.crooklynclan.net/baboom )

Sweet Mercy feat. Rowetta - Reach Out
(J Nitti Made In Melb Remix)

(Hot track of the day..absolute wave your hands in the air monster!!
love this..the vocals used in Laidback Luke & Steve Angello's "Be"...house
)


-----------------------------
Summer-House!
Stanton Bridge - The Colours Of Sunshine (Original mix)

Stanton Bridge - The Colours Of Sunshine
(Stefano Mat's Mattara remix)


Stanton Bridge - The Colours Of Sunshine (Sax mix)

Stanton Bridge - The Colours Of Sunshine (Mr Mlne remix)

-----------------------------------------------

Mike Perry & Stephan M feat. Vanity - Psychadelic
(Original mix)

(this is one slammin' track & love the piano
breaks a la Pjanoo!..electro/house)


Sander van Doorn - Sushi (Original Mix)
(Released 20May on Beatport)

Lady Gaga - Just Dance
(Tony Arzadon Extended Club Remix)

(great vocals) NEW LINK

Jean Elan - Where's Your Head At (Klaas Remix)

Syke 'N' Sugarstarr feat. CeCe Rogers - No Love Lost
(Muzzaik
Remix)


The Korgis - Everybody`s Gotta Learn Sometimes
(Laidback Luke Bootleg)


Freshlovers - Around Your Love (Original mix)
(This French outfit was certainly influenced
by Daft Punk..requested by myself..funky electrofied house)


I hope you'll like this, till next time =)
Hey GUYS!,..I´m on Facebook

Inga kommentarer: