söndag, maj 11, 2008

Audible | Dahlia / The Meaning Of



Heres some great work from the swedish youngster Audible, he got loved by the mass of ppl 4 his Beatport release “Valhalla” earlier this year. A trax many of us came to enjoy so freakn' much, me included. Now it’s time for me to give you 2 unreleased tracks (thnx to Go Bananaz) from this talented fellow.
The funny thing here is that these two tracks will stay unreleased but since I & so many others will like them so much I want to make sure you get them as well. This kid deserves some recognition & credd and we´re here to give it to him. Enjoy these two full tracks in 320! Btw, both these tracks are great but I must admit I like Dahlia most!

Audible - Dahlia (Original Mix)

Audible - The Meaning Of (Original Mix)

& 4 you guys who missed "Valhalla":

(electro-house)

Audible - Valhalla (Original Mix)

(progressive-house)
Audible - Valhalla (Audible Retouch Mix)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

thank youuu for the great stuff :)

Victor sa...

your welcome =D